Public Call to All Social Enterprise Businesses
SA-ITHUTE take a pleasure to introduce to you one of the premier initiatives in the country the Sponsorship and Fundraising Master Class Incubator Program an initiative aimed to awaken the Funding Mastery for Non Profits organizations and social enterprise organizations.
Positivity is bubbling up in the South African Funding sector! The winds of political change have brought about a new wave of financial optimism. Our new president and cabinet are determined to see financial growth for the country, and the return of investors’ confidence in all sectors, including funding and sponsorship.
This means that 2019 will be a very good year for NGOs, NPOs in the country and the perfect time to pursue funding.
Are you struggling with Funding Mastery?
Are you struggling with proposal writing?
Is the business working against you instead of working for you?
Are you passionate about the prospects of building a Fundraising Committee?
You want to Master the Cash Machine Strategy for your organization?
Then it is time to Awaken Your Financial Genius!
Founder & President
- Expertise in Sales and Marketing
- Innovation Architect
- Digital and Technology Disruptor Guru
- Global Sponsorship and CSI Coach
- Skills development & Soial Activist
- Social Entrepreneur
What You Will Learn
- Grow and develop your existing sponsorship and Fundraising knowledge and skills.
- Develop a mind-set for funding by mixing the right circles.
- How to generate a passive sponsorship income using the digital and Technology mastery.
- Where to Find hidden sponsorship opportunities.
- Build and grow the network of contacts to give you a head start.
- Learn in a positive and supportive environment surrounded by people who have” been there and done that” and can help you avoid pitfalls.
- Stay up to date with changes in the market and legislation that could affect your portfolio in sponsorship portfolio.
- The 6 step fundraising cycle that can be taught to anyone that you hire to encourage and maintain regular funding growth.
- The little known secret that highly successful business owners like Robert Kiyosaki use to build their championship teams.
- The 6 Critical Business Skills that you need to master in order to empower yourself and your team to survive in this economic climate.
Who Should Attend
- Non-profit leaders
- Social entrepreneurs
- CSI managers
- BB-BEE and transformation experts
- Trustees of boards
- Education Leaders
- Those working in sustainability
- Development practitioners
- Government employees and
- Funders looking to better understand the emerging social Entrepreneurship space.
- Business Managers
- Ministers of Education
- Teachers Associations